Play that Scary Music

Thursday, October 27, 2016

THE CASERON



    
The strange story that I then happened in a small town in Guadalajara, Spain.
    
I was with my partner and best friend patrolling around a mansion, we were Civil Guards.

    
We were in that area because we received a radio call from the plant, we warned about bándalos that were causing damage.
    
While we patrolled, watching intently without realizing we almost dark. It was very quiet, it seemed that no one was around, when I thought we'd go to follow our routine, my partner surprised me when he got out and went alone into the abandoned mansion.
    
I was waiting a long time without any communication, when the recovered could hear clearly, "If you go you'll die."

    
The first thing I thought is that it was a joke of my partner, I still went to the house and just before entering through the front door I heard the screams of my fellow radio:

    
- Too !, The bullets do not affect them!
    
- But that happens !, Who are ?, I replied.

    
Suddenly hung up, I ran to the patrol car for reinforcements, but they said it would take at least fifteen minutes to arrive, the orders I received were accurate, to wait me out, but ... What do you wait outside ?, my partner was in danger. Neither me I thought, when I was through the door, I informed him that went inside to look for him, he told me not to come, they could kill me. But ... Kill me that? Who ?.

    
I obviously ignored and went without thinking twice, but already inside I was surprised, the house was completely ruined and I left behind door slammed shut, then I heard a voice that he said:
    
- You have chosen the path of death, not out of here alive.

    
Despite the terrible fear I felt, I went on looking for my partner and friend. After searching the house, I could finally see him, I approached, he was supported squatting in a corner, he was badly injured:

    
- Leave me here, there are more loved hanging around the house. My partner said between moans of pain.
    
- Do other beings, but that ?, I could not finish the sentence when something with a huge force knocked me down. I took my gun and I saw strange shadows running around, without hesitation or a moment started shooting, but they did not affect any of my shots, had given them, I'm sure, but the bullets did not seem to cause them damage.
    
I began to feel a chill and before that fear does not let me react, I ran with my partner shoulders, crossed six rooms and we reached a large dining room, we lit lanterns and a statue of Christ hanging upside down, we noticed it has everything that was happening next to him was a note:

    
- You have entered into Satanic territory, prepare to suffer, you will die.
    
Or just not reading the note and begin to notice those strange presences around us would not know how many they could be, but they were getting closer. Fear gripped us, we were still pointing the focus of our flashlight every time we noticed something strange. When all seemed lost hear sirens companions react running with all our strength and get out, but there was no one was there, we were alone, suddenly a kind of right figure ghostly came to us taking my friend and taking him to the inside the big house.

    
Everything seemed crazy, could not believe what was happening, collapsed for everything that happened I went to the car to get a better weapon. Safer went back to the big house and saw my companion approached me, I was somewhat changed and with a strange expression on his face told me:
    
- In the name of Satan I will take.
    
As he approached I saw that his eyes were red, seemed possessed not know how to react and meanwhile he drew his pistol and pointed it at my face, I had no choice, pulled the trigger of my gun and dropped dead, it was when they arrived reinforcement.

    
When they arrived brought with them a priest, were aware of everything, as it was not the first time that had happened strange around here things helped me and talked to the priest, told me everything that happened had to take on more strict secrecy, what had happened there did not have to know anyone. Then he consoled me, told me I had done well, my partner had been the victim of possession, in case you had not fired he would have done without hesitation and would be me who would be dead now.

    
The next day I left the body of the civil guard, since that day, when I pass by there I remember everything and especially my colleague and good friend.

Zaira Jiménez, Miriam Ramos, Lucía Robledo

No comments:

Post a Comment