Play that Scary Music

Monday, October 24, 2011

Special halloween night

Lucía Ortiz Rodríguez-1 C

Special halloween night

My first halloween night I didn´t expect what would happen to me...
I went to disguise with my friends when I remembered that I needed a COSTUME!
Oh no! ( I thought).
I had to go a halloween shop quikly and before seven!
My friends accepted to go with me.We went to a very scared shop.We were fear,but open the door.The shopgirl was horrible like a witch...FANTASTIC! I would be an mistery witch.In the second corridor we found the perfect costume.
-Wow! it´s perfect for you-said my friends.
But with the witch costume I felt special.The ask was why?I didn´t know but I felt magic.
So we started the halloween at five to seven.
In the first house a pretty woman gave us sugary sweets like candy apples.In the second house it was the same but in the third ... grr an horrible person throw an egg at the head.Suddenly my costume started to shine and the men turned to stone,the pumpkins came alive, the skeletons were trying to destroy the city...chaos had taken over all because of my imagination.I was terrified but I thought that only if faced my fear could survive.
then I jumed on a pumpink and everything disapperared like magic.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment