Play that Scary Music

Monday, October 31, 2011

The Ghost of Hallowen

Antonio González Gallardo 1º B


Once upon a time there are two brothers named Bart and Lisa who lived in California, USA. They loved Hallowen. The night of Hallowen they dreessed up as monsters and went to ask for candy. The last house they went to, belonged to Lord Dark and people said that no one who entered could leave out alive. But the chidren were very brave and they decided to enter. They knocked on the door but nobody answered


-Bart: No one answered, we should come in.
-Lisa: we' d better go, away I'm scared
-Bart: no, let's come in. This house is cool
-Lisa: But you know the dark Lord legend!
-Bart: you are a sissies
-Lisa: I'm not a sissies, let's go!
-Bart: I always get it
Bart and Lisa came into the house. There was nobody in. They went downstairs to the garage and there , they found many... dead creatures!
-Lisa: This makes me sick
-Bart:How cool! There are many Hallowen creatures, zombies, witches, werewolves. What a cool place!
-Lisa:Bart I think I saw someone going upstairs
-Bart:Come on let's follow it
Bart and Lisa went upstairs but they only found dark rooms
-Lisa:Bart ,there's nobody here. We should leave.
-Bart:Ok let's go home.
But suddenly all lights went off and the ground began to tremble.
-Lisa: Bart, What is hapenning?
Bart:I don't Know
...when they coud hear a starnge laugher
-Lord Dark Ghost: ja, ja ,ja! you shuldn't have entered my home
-Lisa and Bart: A ghost!
-Lord Dark Ghost:I am the ghost of Lord Dark, and every year children come for Hallowen but they never leave out alive!


-Bart: Please Lord Dark don't kill us
-Lord Dark Ghost: Too late . You' ll become my slaves, as the other children and I'll turn you into zombies
-Lisa: Hallowen is a time to enjoy and trighten your friends, it is a celebretation to have fun not to destroy the real sense of Hallowen with crimes!
-Lord Dark Ghost: You many be right, but it's my favourite time and I don't want to be bothered
-Lisa: Sorry! We don't want to bother you.
-Bart: But it's not our fault, pale face!
-Lord Dark Ghost: Ok Kids.I'll let you go, but don't call me pale face!, it just that I'm dead
But suddenly a white light appeared.
-Lisa: What hapenned!
-Bart: Lisa , I had a horrible nightmare.
-Lisa: Bart I think I saw a White light, do you think that it could be...
-Bart: No, Lisa, That's impossible. Let's get dressed for Hallowen.
-Lord Dark Ghost: Happy Hallowen Bart and Lisa!



THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment