Play that Scary Music

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

MARIA CANDELARIO 1º GESTION ADMINISTRATIVA


THE GIRL OF THE HIDING PLACE.
It was a cloudy afternoon of November, had been with my friends, was the birthday of one of them at the villa of Los Santos de Maimona when I left home with my parents, I came to the house of one of my friends who would take us all to the field the one of them.
All were laughing and we were having a great time, first in the car, we were pretty tight, I had hit my window. I remember we were talking about a song you heard on the radio rather old one while I was speaking as he was looking out the window, the car's speed was not much but if you can say that we were going fast. We were approaching the area of the town, on the outskirts of town houses with gardens, flats, which typically have a wall of protection, especially those near the road.
Suddenly, we all shut up, not anything special, but because the conversation was over, period. Look out the window and quickly passing by a wall I thought I saw a face, not my imagination, but ... no, I had a feeling a little strange. We arrived at the field, we played soccer a bit but then we had to stop. The sky darkened and rain began to fall, we got into the area of ​​the tables, where we would have the snack something, as it was winter it was doing cold and then to the end gifts, and food went outside, had stopped raining and it was dark almost closed. We bored a bit and came up playing hide-night, as we had a great space, because of the soccer field was a large meadow with trees, bushes ... etc.
Everything was going great, we were having movie. It was a bit of bad feeling when you get to tell but as always I was near the idiot who does some cheat to win, as there was so scared. I almost always lost, until one time I play hide, I went far, far away from the rest of the group, almost to the limits of the town. She heard nothing, only the wind rocking the trees and the voices of my friends, not a passing car, NOTHING ...... crouched behind a bush I started having the feeling: I do not like, when I decided to leave the site and although we lost, stop being scared, but the wind suddenly stop but .... swings swung themselves .... and I was really starting to scare my surroundings faces, shadows .... I was about to go back with my friends when suddenly I hear a hiss of a child, a whistle with the same melody over and over and over and over ..... scared I ran with my friends and I told him everything, only one of them believed me, the other said it was an iron grating, but I assure you that what I heard was not anything like that, but it was the whistle of that child, we got in the car and away look out the window at the playground and there was ... a little girl dressed in a white nightgown, short black hair, the eyes were bright red and laughing while swinging on the swing looking at me, take your eyes and told the friend that I had thought .... I did not sleep that night at all and what little sleep I got that damn girl I dreamed of so many headaches that had caused me .... the question is: Who was that girl? Would you be living? because he chose me?

1 comment:

  1. I like it, well done. Congratulations. Noe

    ReplyDelete